Os someone mentioned, glasses come in a wide variety of styles, and not all
will ft everyone’s face (or their personal style).

That being said, I’ll just note that I’ve been wearing Oakley Frogskins for a
long time now. Frogskins have an understated, classic look that I like.

They last forever, and lenses are easily available (much cheaper if you go with
aftermarket lenses) in the highly unlikely event that they need to be replaced.
I’ve been wearing the same pair now for 4+ years.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
campyonlyguy.blogspot.com