I have an Abus Bordo that lives with my Clem (water bottle attachment) that
I use to lock the frame & rear wheel to bike racks. If i have to leave it
in a risky spot for any length of time I'll bring a Kryponite U-lock (the
small orange model) and lock the frame with it as well - I figure two locks
is too much bother for most thieves, although you can never stop a
determined & equipped thief.