Eric, you know what that hub shiner is good for? When I put the bike on my bike
rack, the arm comes down and presses into the frame to hold it. I position the
hub shiner right under the arm bar to be a buffer for the paint. Otherwise,
it’s just a lovely leather cuff - and most days, I wear a leather cuff on my
wrist, too. Matchey!

Sent from my iPad