One more satisfied customer, I guess! NFS is the one lube that from reports
I would consider using in place of Molten Speed Wax. Must get around to
buying some.

Question to you sandy/dusty/silty surface riders: I'd be interested to hear
how NFS performs in dry conditions of this sort. I'm talking about the sort
of surfaces where even a single 10 mile ride will coat everything from top
tube to drivetrain and disc calipers in a thick coating of dust. (Dust is
the principal reason for using fenders on my Matthews; doesn't keep all the
dust off, but it certainly lessens the amount on things above the knee.)

Also, for longer-term users: Did Michael overdo the application? Do you
really need to put a drop on only 12 links out of N?