Thank the Lord for our right to choices! But there are certainly many regarding
Canons, maybe too many. Here's one I made fairly recently-

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1321345-REG/canon_eos_m5_mirrorless_digital.html

Not that I'd want to push you towards that one, I'd get the M6 if I could, but
I decided to be a parent and that put the kabosh on any spending outside of
what's generally necessary (bike excesses are my indulgence), but having 30
shots of my kids looking somewhere else besides the camera versus only 3 has
cemented my love for Canon.

-Kai