Hey Everyone,

I'm testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in a trade.
 The 51 Sam is just a smidge small.  I am looking to keep the same wheelset
so something slightly larger with 650b and clearance for 40+mm tires.  I
can send photos of frame, etc by request.  The frame is still in good
condition maybe some knicks here and there.  I am in Northern California
and would prefer not to spend money on shipping.  Let me know if you are
interested.

Best,

Andrew