I really want to encourage you to do it, Joyce. If you’ve got the desire and
the means it’s so worth it. It’s like getting a new bike.

My sister and I both got 2019 Clems (hers is the bronzy green) and she left it
stock. I’m hoping she brings hers to the lake when we go to my brother’s for
the 4th so we can compare. If she jumps on mine and notices the difference
there can be no argument - she knowS nothing about components so will go on
feel and ride alone. Maybe I’ll get my sister to be a #RivSister with new
wheels, too!

But if you don’t outfit your Clem, maybe we get to do this project together on
our Platypuses. Platypi?

Sent from my iPad