DP: Can you fit one bike in the back of the vehicle and then put the other four
on the rack? If so, Saris makes a bike rack (Freedom is the model name, I
think) that holds 4 bikes and you can buy long wheelbase bars to fit the LWB of
the Clementines. I have the 2019 version with a 50 inch WB and it fits great
with the new bar. If you have WB shorter than 48, you don’t need the bar.

I load this rack by myself all the time, and it’s a challenge with 3 sets of
Boscos and the racks and baskets but we make it work. It also tilts so you can
access the trunk when the rack is loaded with your bikes. I love it!