Hi Jim,

    I'm in agreement with everything you wrote. Thank you.

    I do have a question about limiting posts, specifically your request to
"Please do not start non-RBW _bicycle_  threads." In the past, some of
RBW's Blug & Blahg posts incited some very heated exchanges (i.e. helmets,
zip ties, hard boiled eggs, flipping a bike upside down to change a tire),
and now we have Grant's Blahg about racism. So my question is: what is and
is not RBW-related? I'm not being facetious, because it seems RBW is kind
of a controversial business.

    I'm not going to start any discussions, but I was wondering?

Thanks,

John Phillips