Riv has a 60mm in the hi-riser threadless version and assuming the 6cm is
measured parallel to the angle of rise like dirt drop quill stems it might be
closer to 5cm +/- in total reach.
https://www.rivbike.com/collections/stems/products/nitto-hiriser-25-4-1-1-8-threadless-stem-16252?variant=12243558531183

Otherwise I have a short and stubby Dimension brand threadless stem in 31.8 I’d
used with a Jones loop bar (so just need a shim for 25.4 or 26.0 bars) and they
seem come in many lengths/sizes and might be worth seeking out to test fit
before settling in something more costly.

Best,
Brian Cole