I remember Doug ! The wondrous days of walking into the shop and seeing the
magical SunTour board filled with cogs, bodies spacers and micro spacers... and
the charts. I still have a couple of those customs as well as some other stock
ST freewheels I've kept since the 80's. I do love that distinct sound of them
freewheeling.

I so wish some company would make bike parts that were timeless, so to speak.
Imagine still being able to get all those great parts from the 70's,80's and
90's today. Enduring Durables !

I found fotos of the HG500 cassette back sides btw, they have flush rivets that
will require some drillin'. Too bad Sunrace doesn't make cassettes that use
even numbered cogs as their non-spider cassettes use a single easy to remove
torx bolt to hold them together.