I've taken a few years off the Group (and unfortunately spent less time on
the bike) to focus on the transitions from employed to self-employed and
all the energy that takes. Good news, though, I won the Roadini! I've
gotten back into the swing of research and parts gathering to get myself
ready. It looks like the Roadini will be here early next week. I'll get you
all some photo updates once I've got it built back up.

Best,
Eric