First, which seat post do you have on there now?

  If you already like your saddle, I would suggest trying a seat post with
more set back, such as the lugged Nitto S84 (4cm set back?). I have a Nitto
S84 under my Berthoud saddle, set all the way back, on my Hunqapillar, with
a 12cm Nitto NP stem and Albatross bars set at seat height up front. My
hands gravitate to the forward sections of the bars, so I really like the
set back on the S84 seat post. But I'm not one to like sitting too upright
either.

John