Leah:

Your setup looks fine. You’ll be able to adjust the light up and down to change
how far ahead of you the light goes. That distance will be entirely based on
personal preference. I have mine adjusted so that the light goes pretty far out
in front of me, but I may ride faster than you—about the same as shown in your
photo. If I was going to ride more slowly, I might adjust it down a bit. Good
news is that the Edelux is plenty bright, so you have the ability to send the
light out quite far if need be.

One thing to check is how firmly the light is mounted. I have the mounts on
mine adjusted tightly enough that the light doesn’t move when I go over a bump,
but not so tight that it won’t move if it’s hit. I’ve always believed in the
notion that it’s better to have a part move and need to be nudged back into
position than to have the part break off because it’s screwed down too tightly.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy