David,

If you are riding a 61cm Roadini, surely that must be the 65cm Redwood and
not the 68 (which I have), I'm thinking.  Is there a difference in
clearance between the two?

I would like to replicate this setup on my Redwood.  However, the lack of a
3rd bottle braze on keeps it as more of a daylight sunny day bike as
compared to my 90s custom/road standard, which I use as my hard-core Rando
bike.

Not that I've been doing many Rando rides the last few years, what with
parenting responsibilities catching up to me, but I still feel the need to
have a bike in the stable that I feel I can pick up and ride 300, 400 or
600K day or night in all weather conditions.  Because who knows when the
want will strike me, or at least I like to think it will.

Anyway the lack of a 3rd braze on bottle mount is a liability in my mind
that keeps the Redwood from being "that bike" that I'm going to pull down
off the wall for Rando adventure.  But those 650Bx48 tires mounted on your
Redwood sure make me take a 2nd look at it.  Maybe I should just do a stem
mounted water bottle cage or two.

-Jim
Austin, TX