Hi Folks:

Short version:  I was in on GBW pre-sale then this covid-19 lockdown and
uncertainly (job-wise) left me twisted.  I had to bail on my GBW slot on an
XL green Gus.  Now, I'm feeling OK w/ $ to be spent on a GBW,
but.......SOLD OUT!

If you have dibs on an XL Gus (preferably green, but I'd consider a blue)
and have buyer's remorse on it.....let's talk.  Shoot me an email directly.
I'd even possibly be happy to offer a Off Course Of Remorse Of Course
reward.

If not, Will says RBW has plans for a 2021 make of GBW.

Stay well! Stay riding!

CHEERS!
Wally "No Gus, No Fuss" in Maine