The largest 700c tire I would run on a Roadini would be the 700x35 Bon Jon
Pass EL, which is a far more plush tire than a Jack Brown.  I would not be
surprised if somebody claimed to have run a Barlow Pass 700x38.  The Barlow
pass can run a tiny bit wider than 40mm on some rims, and for that reason
I'd never recommend the Barlow Pass on a Roadini or any bike that takes
brakes with similar typical clearance.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA