I also have a cleverhood and love it. Built in reflective lines for night
visibility and nice style as well. Covers me, my legs, and the bike, if
needed. Has thumb loops to keep it on/covering your hands and it also has
magnetic closure arm holes for walking around, etc. Solid product and I use
it everyone it rains on my daily commute.

--

*Ahmed Elgasseir*

Department Chair, Visual and Performing Arts

*Castilleja School*

1310 Bryant Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1310+Bryant+Street+Palo+Alto,+CA.+94301&entry=gmail&source=g>

Palo Alto, CA 94301