Garth, it was you pointing out the bmx Rhyno colors in another thread that
got me to order a set from Albes a few weeks ago. However, you forgot
about...white! I will be lacing up white Rhyno Lite XL rims to a set of
vintage gold Deore LX hubs from my parts box, spoke nipple colors TBD, for
my L Susie! So I have you to thank...or blame;^) If I can figure out the bb
situation, my cranks will be a nice '80s magenta. Going with VO clunker
bars for now (I have a nice pair of Choco-moose in the wings--thanks Joe).
Still debating on whether to get the pink crash pad.  Hopefully it won't
clash with my raspberry Brooks. Yikes. Fun!