I love this bike. "But," I love my custom more, and there's just too much
overlap to justify keeping them both. I will sell the complete bike, "as
is," for $1800. All parts listed below will be included. If you're planning
to change anything out, and sell the parts you don't want, then I will sell
the frame and fork for $1200, and we can work out prices on anything else
you want from the current setup. Here's the list:

Frame: 51cm mustard-bold Appaloose frame/fork
Albatross HT Alu. bar, cork grips, Suntour "Command" shifters,
index-friction7sp rear, friction front
Suntour XC"something" front derailer
Shimano Tiagra or Altus med-cage rear derailer (either one, as neither is
installed right now)
Suntour XCpro/SE black cantilever brakes
MTB brake levers (Dia Compe, I think)
Nitto S83 seatpost
Brooks B67 saddle
Nitto R14 rear rack
"Big Loafer" tan bag (2-way zipper works in 1 direction only)
Phil Wood/Synergy Wheelset. 650B/Black hubs/rims, FW (not cassette) (built
by me, of course!)
Maaxis "Detonator" tires, 650B/42mm (I think); very cushy
Suntour 7-speed freewheel (gearing can be adjusted -- I have a bunch of
freewheels)
Sugino Hi-lo double crank
Big brass hammer bell

Would prefer local Bay Area pickup.( Packing shipping will cost an
additional $100)

Please contact me off-line, at Rivendell (r...@rivbike.com) I'll get photos
together and send them if you want.

Rich Lesnik