I was really confused at first at the A Homer Hilson, Appaloosa and the new
Atlantis. The sizing is very different than of old, like for my Bleriot
where I ride a 55cm bike, looks like on the Hilson and Appaloosa I would
take a 51cm and on the new Atlantis a 50. So my question for those that
follow this do any of these have a more relaxed geometry or a more
comfortable ride than my Bleriot which is already comfortable? What can
anyone tell me about the sizing changes? When Grant measured me years ago I
believe he had my PBH to 83 or a bit more, while when I had help from my
wife today it was on first measurement 80.645 and on second at 81.28 and a
third at 82.5. Now when Grant measure me I thought I would pass out (well
not really but it was a bit drastic) and the bike had no extra standover
for me. The Bleriot has a bit of standover so I have no doubt that I could
probably go down a bit. It also looks like the TT have gotten even longer
on these bikes, not maybe the added degree of slope makes that a non issue
and maybe there is something there with position of the rider on these.
Do the longer chain stays contribute to more comfort?
I also ride upright.

So I guess I am confused.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks, Joel