Hey Joel,

I sold mine to a local buyer in 2016 before building my 51cm green
Appaloosa.

I remember that order through Bicycle Classics is a slow process.  You need
to email them indicating what item you need.  Sooner or later (likely
later) you will get a response.  Then you PayPal them the money.  I think
his name is Greg.  Speaking from my experience, they are reliable.  For the
Sam Marcos frame I made double payment (some goof up happened with the
mobile app session).  He promptly refunded it next day. I also remember
that once I sent them the payment, they shipped the frame pretty quickly.

Good luck!

Ash

PS: I have read your frame discussions on and off in other threads.  I'm
guessing you are wishing Roadini 50/54cm sizes were 650b.  I certainly do.
 San Marcos is as close to Roadini as it gets if you want 650b.
 Confession, if the frame I got was the newer version of San Marcos
(slightly darker blue), I would not have sold it.