On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-7, Tully Lanter wrote:

> I seem to recall a mention of a single-speed country bike in the works,
> but can't for the life of me find the thread. It may have been a few months
> ago.
>
> By single-speed, do you mean a bike with track ends on the back? And how
big of a tire is country for you? If you can find one, the QB and SO both
make fine country bikes in my opinion, and take at least 45cm tires. I used
to ride my QB all around the trails and fire roads of Mt Diablo with 45s.
To be honest, with a ss, I did a fair share of hiking with it too. Or you
can use any Riv with either a White Eno, or a chain tensioner, as Will did
with his Hunq.

<https://process.filepicker.io/AevbsiaW2SbOjYpq8ea4Az/resize=width:1500/https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/XxoVZBv4R9mNcDit6xvq>