Hi Folks,

Has anyone fit a Tubus Duo on a Hunqapillar 26" fork or similar?  All the
eyelets and hourglass bosses are in the right place but some spacers would
be required. Otherwise, the flanges on the rack push against the fork blade
and could marr or "crush" the tubes.  I would estimate the spacers would
have to be 2-3mm at all three bolt locations.

Does that seem advisable?  The was some recent discussion of this in the
forums and I wouldn't hesitate to run a few spacers.  But, I may be unwise.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WnQDYDUM6SrXjWSc8

Best Regards,
ginz