Copper goes dark brown and stays that way for a long time before going
green.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Philip Williamson <
philip.william...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Crystal radio handlebars! I think the great thing about crystal radios
> is you don't even need a battery, right?
> It does look good with the copper rivets on the Brooks. This wire must
> be coated, because the first wrap has only gotten a bit darker, but
> not green. Green would be okay, too. I think you could green it up
> right away, if you wanted.
>
> PaTEENa, or PATinuh? :^)
>  Philip
>
> On Apr 12, 8:04 am, Adam DeFayette <adam.defaye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This looks awesome - I am going to do this, it'll match the copper
> > rivets in a Brooks.
> >
> > Thanks for the idea.
> >
> > On Apr 12, 10:24 am, amoll68 <amol...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Neat idea, Philip. Fun stuff.
> >
> > > Alex

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy