MIke,

I'm feeling your pain. I've had quite the collection of fairends caps over
the years. Probably my most sweat stained was my Rivendell cap that flew
off my head while going over a bridge. Seeing that they went out of
business bums me out so much. Lucklily they come up on ebay and depop
sometimes.

Chris

Queens