I vote for beausage over buying plastic wrappers to put on our bikes and
then throw in the ocean...I mean...grocery store "recycling" bin.

Me passing Leah's car with bikes on rack:
Do-do-do....kids bike on rack. Other ones are probably just beach cruisers.
Oh my lord is that a Rivendell.
Oh my lord's lord!  There 3 f-ing Rivendells on that car!!!!!
Crash, burn.