Ryan, thanks for the Hunq brochure - I'd not see that before.And I do LOVE
the head badge!  I agree that the App feels a bit lighter and more roadish,
while the Hunq feels just rock solid. I'm not sure what MUP riding is :)
but I'm definitely not doing loaded touring on trails any time soon.  And
yes, another bike is always the answer!

Chris, the Hunq feels much more stout to me than the App.

Andrew, my PBH is 91 and I'm pretty sure a 62 Hunq would be too tall, even
tho I've got my seat set with lots of post showing. I didn't realize that
the 62 App had more clearance. I'm using Albastache bars with a dirt drop
stem on the Hunq and the reach is great. How do you think that would that
work on your App? I'd be interested to see a pic of your bike so I can see
where your seat is set. What is your PBH?

Thanks again everyone,
Gary