As others have said the Moustache bars are set up with road levers, because
that's what they are designed for. Likewise Albatross bars are for city bike or
mountain bike levers (and grips). Can you cobble something together using a
moustache bar with a mountain or city bike lever, yeah, but it's gonna look &
work funkily and I fear that you might not be satisfied with the result and
fault the bar or lever unfairly when they are just being used improperly.

Likewise typically the moustache  bar uses a 26mm bar clamp, but I  believe the
Albatross is 25.4mm.

I have seen people turn the moustache bars upside down and be totally happy
with them in that position, but it splays the brake levers out at an unnatural
angle and IMHO looks stupid.

The Albastash & Albatross bars are my 2 favorite bars and I have used them both
for many years, ( the moustache on my XO-1 for 20 years before the Albastashe
was available) they are both ideally suited to their respective roles and set
ups and though I understand the urge to try and substitute one for the other,
they are different enough  that I would just urge to make a wholesale change of
bars, stem, levers, etc.
I know that's a several hundred dollar change, but you won't likely be
satisfied otherwise. That way if you change & you don't like it you can change
back easily enough or if you do like it great. Unused equipment is easily sold
here to recoup your money OR just put the unused cockpit on a shelf in case
circumstances change & you need it again.