My bad. Got suckered into  a &%%$@! zombie thread. I find these almost as
annoying as slashing a sidewall on a new tire. C'mon people, if a thread
was started 4 years ago and last zombied two years ago, it's okay to start
a new thread, even on a similar or identical topic. This has become a mini
trend. Yes, I'm stupid, I didn't notice. But that's part of what makes them
so annoying. Maybe everyone else loves them, and it's just a pet peeve of
mine? If so, apologies, carry on.