I can’t offer mine for sale since they are frequently used but if you happen to
come across any offers I’d highly recommend the OYB Saddlebag or 7-Way bag (as
I think they were last called.). OYB = Out Your Backdoor by Jeff Potter - I
don’t think he sells these any longer but I grabbed a couple several years ago
and they are highly versatile military surplus canvas bags with thick leather
bottoms that work great as both saddle or handle bar bags and also good for
grab and go/shoulder bags if/when going into town or during extended lock-ups.
Good size internal pocket for most items you describe and small outer pocket
keeps tube/levers/multi tool/etc.  last I recall he kept the info page up just
for prosperity on his webpage but haven’t visited recently to confirm their
latest status.

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ