Hi all —

I have a large and bc my body is what it is, it fits me but it is not my cup of
tea. I would sell my large if anyone wanted it — it is a great sweater but just
doesn’t fit me (I definitely got a vest though!)

Currently on vacation for a week in Vermont so just email me and I will ship
next saturday or sunday.

Cheers,

Robert

Sent from my iPhone