Jason,

I posted this on July 14 related to a question about the Roadini.

. . .MIT Homer - Lightest of the three. Now this is only a guess based on
past observations from others on the list - the Homer and the Roadini
frames weigh about the same. No doubt about it, the Homer rides lighter and
snappier than my Sam and Atlantis. Note: for comparison my Homer and Sam
have identical builds and geometry.

MIT Sam - Handles a good bit like the Homer but its stoutness makes it more
akin to the Atlantis. In my experience what sets it apart from the Atlantis
are the 650b wheels and the angles.

Update!  Homer weight 27lbs. Sam weight 30lbs. Both bikes with metal
fenders and smallish handlebar bags. Hope this is helpful.

Best,
Rich in ATL