Hey there, long-time lurker here. I started a blog about my randonneuring
activity late last year, and decided to write a post centered on the
Rivendell Blériot that I bought on eBay from a seller in Arizona back in
2009 and have been riding ever since. Thought I'd share it with this list
in case anyone wants to check it out. Also if anyone on here happens to
have been the original seller, the bike sure worked out great! (The post
includes the text of the original listing.)

https://rando12051.com/bleriot/

Cheers, Aaron