Hi Jon,
It's a beautiful bike - and you've set it up pretty much as I would expect to
do myself (minus Electric).  I'm in Arlington, VA - just outside DC.
With the headset, bottom bracket and perhaps the seatpost if you would be
willing to toss it in, I would do $650 plus shipping as you prefer.  I only
know of bike flights via the Bunch; I think I've generally seen ~$150, is that
correct or reasonably close?
And, Jon, nobody ever mistook me for a skilled negotiator, so let me be clear:
I want this deal.  The seatpost request is just that.
What's next?
Best,
Jeff
    On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 08:31:40 AM EDT, Jon Dukeman