The Camper LF is 23 litres and can carry -- my standard volume test load --
a 12-pak of cans + a gal of milk, with a bit of room left over. I would
like to trade for a similarly sized courier bag.

I just looked on the Timbuktu site and they don't organize their bags by
volume; a Google, or rather a Duckduck Go search doesn't bring up "biggest
courier bag" for Timbuktu or anyone else. But I know that Timbuktu made
such a beast at one time; the one I've seen may even be more capacious than
the Camper LF. And, long ago, I had a cheaper courier bag that easily held
as much as the CLF.

And am I right in thinking that Timbuktu has over the last 30 or 40 years
"gone corporate" with its product line now being office and lifestyle
oriented instead of "carry a heckofalotof stuff-oriented? No matter, as
long as the bag is large, decently made, and -- important -- doesn't have a
lot of frills and furbelows, particularly inside, so that you can just
stuff big things inside without careful navigation.

Again, something to hold a 6-pack of cans and a gallon of milk. (Ale and
whole, of course.) the 23 litre benchmark is less important than this other
more concrete gauge of volume.

Reason? For very occasional shopping use when I ride a bike without
attachable luggage.

Thanks, Patrick