Seems like overall price/demand has gone up for all bike things.  Which is
great!

At our LBS I used to be able to walk straight up to the mechanic in the
backroom and get my work taken care of.  That's before COVID.  Yesterday I
took my Susie frame to get the headset replaced (to a black one, for
aesthetics).  Had to wait in the line outside in the sun for 20 mins (this
is not even a weekend) before someone had a chance to come out and talk to
me.  The earliest available appointment was one week out.  I'm really happy
for them.