I have to agree about the width of the Albatross bars, a little wider would be
nice, but if you put it into the context of when they actually came out, at
that time they were considered quite wide. Handlebars across ALL disciplines
have gotten MUCH wider. The Billie bar is a little wider technically,  but
because it flairs out a little more the additional width is only at the extreme
of the ends of the bar which is deceiving,  because you may not ride back far
enough to utilize that additional width.

My favorite bars; in no particular order:
Albastash
Albatross (steel)
Salsa Cowbell
Surly Sunrise
FSA Metropolis

Honorable mention: the new Tumbleweed persuader. It could possibly be my all
time favorite  if it weren't so blasted heavy!
Also at 800mm wide it's hard to figure why anyone outside of Wilt Chamberlain
would find it comfortable. I cut mine down quite a bit, but still nearly ate it
the other day when I caught the end of the bar on something.

Sorry I skated so far off topic there! 🙄