I've had both. Cross check is a RAD bike. Pros didnt worry about it as much,
felt a little quicker handeling wise. Funner where quicker feeling handling
might apply. Cons not as pretty, not as stable feeling.

Sam H is a RAD bike. Pros bars up higher more easily. Prettier, more stable
feeling. Less tiring to ride / better comfort.

So as with anything YMMV. But I wouldnt hesitate to buy either. Both can be
alot of fun neither is slow depending on tires, setup and your legs. Both lean
towards durability over light weight. If I had to tip the scales one way or the
other I'd say this, longer more casual riding Sam. More energetic playful
shorter rides cross check. Either can do both of course but if I had to pick.
And I would be very happy either way.❤