I want it all!, at least anything that might fit. I think the Wolbis would be a
bit small, and I do have more than my fair share of bikes, but no, more please.
And having had the pleasure of meeting Tall Paul last fall, I know he's 1-
super nice, and 2- his bikes nearly fit me!! So I had to holler.
I admit, I was a little sad seeing that much seat post on this bike, knowing
that mine would be a little bit more, and thus, I might never know the joy of a
swoop tubed hillibike 😐. But maybe, if one shows up down the line and I "need"
a drop bar racer, I might Snag it up 😃.
So, to answer your question- nope, definitely don't need any smaller bikes, and
I picked up that second Rosco in hopes of never needing any more bikes ever.
I should set up my big Clem again, find joy in the swoopless...

Happy Rolling
-Kai