Joel,

  Origin8 makes 110 double and 130/74 triple crank arm sets in a wide range
of lengths, including 165. I use their 150mm 110 double with 36/46 rings
and a 13-32 7sp. FW on my road bike. I don't have the triple but I had
considered it if I ever decided to use say 24/38/bash rings or even
24/38/44 . 38t is the smallest ring for 130 BCD, which is fine as long as
you are working within your desired range; So in that sense, don't discount
any 130/74 crank if you're going the 24/38+/bash route.

  Origin8's triple comes in 145/155/165, the double comes in 140-170mm
@every 5mm. The tread width if I recall of the double w/110mm Shimano BB is
about 156mm or so. That's from outside of the arm @pedal hole to the same
on the other side.

  I broke 2 sets of the XD 152's, the first time ever a crank failed for
me. Both @ the pedal hole. That particular mold is different from the
regular XD, I'm surprised Sugino continues to sell such a product. The
150mm Origin8's are notably stiffer and nice and straight. Riv owners may
look at the $50 price an up their nose, because "more dollars means better,
right ?" "Cold forged means better, right ? "  Hah .... we all say anything
to justify whatever we buy and sell.