Hi All, Up for sale is my almost new 59 Clem H complete.  Purchased the
frameset in November of 2019 completing the build in March. This bike is
top shelf with all premium parts. I have more than $3,000 invested. Asking
*$2,600*. At this point in time I am not willing to ship. Will sell locally
in the Northeast and would be willing to meet up within a reasonable
driving distance. Contact me with any questions. Word has it that the new
look of the RBW Owners Bunch doesn't have DM capabilities. Switching to
Classic mode solves that or respond to post and I can try to connect with
you. Thanks for looking!

59 Clem H Frameset - Grilver
Velocity Cliff Hanger Rims
White Industries MI5 Rear Hub
Son Widebody Dynohub
White Industries ENO 175mm Crankset with White single chainring
Sunrace 11 x 50 Rear Cassette
Connex 11 speed chain
SRAM Rival 1X Rear Mechanism
Shimano Dura Ace Shifter (friction mode only)
Paul Thumbie
Gold Anodized Schmidt Edelux II
Paul Love Levers
Paul Motolite Brakes
Nitto R83 Seatpost
Nitto R-10 Rack
Crust/Nitto 60 mm removable faceplate stem
Jones H Bars
Oury Grips
Schwalbe Rocket Rons 2.25 mounted tubeless
Spank Pedals
Brooks B17 Saddle.

Everything in photos included with the exception of the Swift bag.

Photos <https://photos.app.goo.gl/8kQgRNGwzGpqSb33A>