On 8/15/20 11:36 PM, 'Eric Norris' via RBW Owners Bunch wrote:
Not specifically. Cost was about the same as shipping from a US vendor, as I
recall.

You should be able to estimate shipping on the Grand Bois web site before you
order.

That isn't how it works.

You place your order and wait.  Grand Bois will then send you an email with a PayPal invoice for the order with shipping enumerated.   You either say forget it, or pay the invoice and your order will be processed.

Here's  my PayPal receipt from the last time I bought tires (3 700C Cypres) back in spring 2019.  No idea if prices have changed since then.

You just sent a ¥14,500 JPY payment

Hello Stephen Palincsar,

Thanks for using PayPal. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

View Your Invoice <https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_pay-inv&id=INV2-ZTKT-L4P7-QET6-LRXV&ppid=PPC000954&cnac=US&rsta=en_US(en_US)&cust=XFSVFMHKDT542&unptid=ff91e3cc-3e2b-11e9-915e-441ea1477c68&t=&cal=f782226baa7c&calc=f782226baa7c&calf=f782226baa7c&unp_tpcid=invoice-buyer-payment-notification&page=main:email&pgrp=main:email&e=op&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys>

Invoice #1301_0734

*Payment to:*
CyclesGrandBois
i...@cyclesgrandbois.com

*Shipping address:*

 (my address)

*Description*   *Quantity
*       *Price
*       *Amount
*

Grandbois tire Cypres700 700x30C STD

        3       ¥4,000 JPY
        ¥12,000 JPY

        Subtotal
        ¥12,000 JPY

        Discount        ¥0 JPY

        Shipping        ¥2,500 JPY

        *Total*         ¥14,500 JPY
                *Amount paid*
          ¥14,500 JPY
                *Amount due*
        ¥0 JPY

        *Payment method*

VISA x-4672
        $134.28 USD

                Exchange rate
        1 USD = 107.9804 JPY

        From
        $134.28 USD

        ¥14,500 JPY
 PayPal makes money on converting currencies

This transaction will appear on your card statement as PAYPAL *GRANDBOIS.

Funds will be available to your recipient on or before: March 4, 2019.

*Description*   *Amount*
Payment amount (in currency funded):
        $134.28 USD
Your total charge:
        ¥14,500 JPY
Exchange rate:
        1 USD = 107.9804 JPY
PayPal makes money on converting currencies

Payment amount (in currency received):
        ¥14,500 JPY

–Eric N