That guy in the video is a little annoying, but the information is spot
on!  (One reason I don't really enjoy the handful of seat post Concept)
Old aluminum Cannondale's, Kleins and other Aluminum bikes were VERY stiff
and definitely would beat you up even with sloping top tubes and long seat
posts. My Klein Pinnacle race bike was brutal; when I changed to the steel
Fat City I was so much faster and less beat up at the end of the day!
Modern aluminum tubes are better constructed and. the frames designed with
the characteristics of the tubes in mind.
Titanium bikes DO ride like Butter!