After 13 years of use, my 43mm / 700c hammered Honjo fenders were
serviceable but looked ragged enough to replace.
Two years ago, I purchased a new set of replacement fenders (without
hardware) from Jitensha Studio in Berkley, CA.
I unboxed them but never unwrapped or mounted and finally decided to go
fenderless for a while.

These will easily fit 32mm tires. (See my Flickr images of my Oswald Sport
Tourer with the old fenders in use.)
The fenders are not pre-drilled to allow for maximum installation
flexibility.
I will include the previous hardware and stays, including PDW (Pacific
Design Works) Safety Tabs on the front fender stays. I can provide the old
fenders,
which are still serviceable and may act as a template of sorts for drilling.

Previous stays on my 56cm Oswald Sport Tourer are aprox. 345mm (front) /
350mm (rear) from fender edge to stay end.

Flickr images:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/albums/72157715593666532

I paid Jitensha $73 for the two fenders without hardware, plus $30 shipping
and will sell the fenders plus hardware (with old fenders if you wish) for
$50, plus $30 shipping.
PayPal preferred.

Paul Germain
Midlothian, VA