Hey Patrick and all.
Been out riding.10 miles out..several hours visiting a 95 YO friend.
Then the 10 mile return trip!
Very tolerable early but dang, about 1:30 this afternoon it was blazing. Mercy!
Glad to be in the AC now.
Its egg frying on the sidewalk time!
I have Sun Rhyno-Lite rims that I measured outside width at 27mm on this
particular bike, a made over Trek 950.
The Powerblocks in a 26x2.10 are measuring 52mm width.

I think they are a very decent smooth rolling,  not too heavy, not many flats
tire.
Paul in Dallas