Hi all. I bought this from Chris last month and haven’t even gotten around
to unboxing it! I haven’t been riding as much as usual and have plenty of
other bikes that are already built for when I do.

This is my 3rd Atlantis and 6th Riv but just don’t see myself building this
up / riding this for years.

Is anyone still interested in buying this that didn’t get a chance in the
first round? Will sell for the same price I bought it for, $1600, along
with the wheel set. I’ll pay shipping via Bikeflights just like Chris did.
Here are his photos:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/cu0A98D

Email me directly bingomck at gmail. Com

I’m in Mill Valley, CA if anyone is local! Thanks.