Thanks, but I use 170mm cranks. I've decided to use a reasonably mint pair
of Deore XT M739 cranks that I have in 170mm. Although they use 94/58 BCD
rather than 110/74, I have quite a few chainrings lying around that fit the
94 bolt circle, plus the chainrings that came with the cranks look
remarkably unworn and don't need replacing - judging by the generally
unmarked condition, I doubt that the cranks were ever used for more than a
few rides:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1ql1glqZOR3raI3PoUR0Lk0IXoDzYtDd_xHr1iuPjLszm_yKAvC4PTssIxL3XZFjC8AL6yvTBhTaTOTFEffkclTRUyZxyspTPZ1pl-XC3jOswAizYqet4SAFqTH1CEu6y177ePD-AmU=w2400>

Nick