Abraham doesn't mention the name of the saddle model, but it's clearly visible in the photos: Agnel.  For those unfamiliar with this model (I'd never heard of it) here's what they say on the Rene Herse site about this model:

  Berthoud Women’s Saddle, Agnel/Marie-Blanque

$235.00 – $299.00

Gilles Berthoud’s extralight women-specific saddle has a shorter nose than the Aravis saddle. Choose between titanium rails (Agnel) for superlight weight and even more comfort (titanium rails flex more), or economical stainless steel rails (Marie-Blanque).

Leather saddles have long offered the ultimate in comfort for long-distance cycling, because they shape themselves to your unique anatomy. Gilles Berthoud’s saddles use thoroughly modern materials and construction methods, while maintaining the advantages of a tensioned leather saddle. We’ve been riding these saddles for years, because we find them so comfortable.

The leather is thick and initially firm, but Berthoud saddles are pre-softened to shorten the break-in. They are comfortable after just a few long rides, and then they last many years. If the leather gets dry, we recommend a light treatment with Obenauf’s leather preservative <https://www.renehersecycles.com/shop/components/tools/obenaufs-leather-preservative/>. Berthoud saddles rarely need tensioning. When they do, the tension is easy to adjust with a 5 mm allen key.