I know Joe B has opinions on this as he has owned at least 2 of them.

My Bleriot is a tad big, not terrible but a tad too high for me.  It also
has very lively handling, especially with Albatross bars.  To counter this
a bit I hold them near the curves which puts more weight on the front end
and is very comfortable for me.  My Atlantis is being built up right know
and will be ready tomorrow.  I have considered replacing the Bleriot with a
Sam or Homer.  Group member Rich has given me some good information, the
Sam will be a tad smaller (1cm) in 51cm and will be a definite fit, the
Homer will probably be fine.  I want the bike should I do this that will be
the most comfort and stable.  The chain stay difference is a couple of CM I
think.  Any thoughts?

Thanks
Joel